Breathtaking views of Newport Beach Back Bay, San Joaquin Hills and city lights, The Plaza Irvine features two 15-story towers. Each residential tower encompasses 101 luxury residences offering its own elegant lobby with controlled access that includes a reception desk, guest seating, fireplace, and conference room, as well as a recreational multi-purpose room consisting of a pool table, seating, multimedia entertainment center and kitchenette. Distinctive floor plans are carefully designed by award-winning architects McLarand Vasquez & Partners International, and range in size from 1,100 to 4,300 square feet of living space and from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Many of the homes are single-story with balconies. The residences feature entry foyers, floor-to-ceilings windows, 9-foot ceilings, and natural stone flooring. The top floor of each building boasts eight two-story town home-style penthouses with dramatic 19-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows, and spacious entertainment-oriented balconies.
The Terrace provides each resident with the recreation option of nearly one acre of amenities that includes two pools (a large Olympic-sized pool plus a lap pool) a whirlpool spa, state-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms, massage room and steam rooms. Sundeck with resort-style cabanas along lush exotic gardens, outdoor barbecues and fireplaces. In addition there is a resident-only Club Room which includes a caterer’s kitchen and wet bar, perfect for private events and gathering.
Located in the beautiful City of Irvine, within minutes you’ll find dining, entertainment, as well as a quiet nature preserve and jogging trails. The Plaza it is an urban lifestyle experience second to none!
- Residential tower lobbies hosted 24 hours for your assistance and to greet your guests
- Onsite property management personnel and assistance with business meetings and secretarial services
- Concierge services including arrangements for:
- Laundry and dry cleaning service with pick up and delivery
- Personal trainers, masseurs, and physical therapists referrals
- Limousine service
- Dinner reservations
- Concert, ballet, theater, sporting, and other special event tickets
- Grocery and provisions shopping and delivery
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Plant care, auto detailing, etc.
More about The Plaza Irvine
The Plaza Irvine Photos
The Plaza Irvine Resources
Homeowner’s association fees: Range from $ 1,000 to $ 1,800 a month and covers hazard insurance, maintance of common areas, gas, water, sewer, trash, internet and satelite TV.
Tax base: 1.07%. No Mello Roos.
Property Management: Action Property Management: 29 B Technology Dr Suite 100 Irvine CA 92618 (949) 450-0202
The Plaza location & surrounding area:
- Cable : Cox Communications (949) 240-1212
- Electric : Southern California Edison (800) 655-4555
- Gas : The Gas Company (800) 427-2200
- Phone : AT&T 800-310-2355
- Trash : Waste Management (949) 642-1191
- Water: Irvine Water District (949) 453-5300
- Library: Katie Wheeler Library 714-669-8753
- City Information: City of Irvine (949) 724-6308
- Police: Irvine Police 949-724-7000
The Plaza Irvine Testimonials
I am in the mortgage industry and know many real estate agents. When it came time to sell my condo, I knew to call Kerry and Maurice Soussé. The results they were able provide me can’t be beat. Their record speaks for itself.
– N.B. 8093 Scholarship (Plan H)
Represented buyer and seller
I need to sell my house immediately and called The Plaza Irvine Specialists. Their professionalism and commitment to me as a client is outstanding.
– R.P. 5035 Scholarship
Represented the seller (Plan A)
When it came time to buy, I called Kerry and Maurice Soussé. Their knowledge and skills are unparallel.
– A.S. 5035 Scholarship
Represented the Buyer (Plan A)
Hiring a Top Producer to sell our home was the best decision we ever made. Kerry and Maurice’s knowledge and professionalism are second to none!
– H.K. 8042 Scholarship
Represented the seller (Plan D)
We needed to sell our house and we hesitate for a second for whom to call. Kerry and Maurice performed with 100% excellence and professionalism.
– M.W. 8047 Scholarship
Represented the seller (Plan D)
We lived in Newport Coast and decided to buy in The Plaza Irvine. The Soussé’s found us a beautiful unit at a great price! I would recommend them highly.
– J.Z. 5033 Scholarship
Represented the Buyer (Plan C)